Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Graduation tickers

16 March 2012

Random Stories

Have you ever had a brother who seem cares about you... a lot? I'm the first and the only daughter in my family, and my only sibling is my baby brother Frans. But I never had a big brother and ever since I was a kid, I always pretend every big kids were mine. Stupid, yet that's true. I never had that big, protective, caring, young heart figure. So I think it's normal if I always looking for that figure in my life.
I always said how much I hate ITKP. My new college (well it's been a semester so it's not new anymore). But I met this guy, and suddenly I feel like I have a brother of my dream. Let's call him Dew. He's a good guy. He's not smoking, religious, very smart (and I wouldn't have an A for a subject if I weren't in the same group with him), caring and cheerful. He's a wonderful person and the sweetest. He went for internship for about 6 month and I've got to say how lonely I'm gonna be if he's away. Last Sunday was his birthday. I made some chocolate chips cookies for him (his request, and I really had no idea why he likes my cookies when Red said it was terrible). Anyway I tried and tried. What the hell is wrong with the baking process, I wonder, because whether it burn, it becomes a cakes, not cookies. Geez I only had couple hours left.
And it's been a month since the last time I met Red. My pony is short, I bet he would make fun of me (again).
I miss you so bad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment