Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Graduation tickers

25 March 2012

I'm tired.

I'm so close to say "I'm done" every single day. And I don't see how logic it is. What kind of relationship between one who wants to be around and one who can't take time just a bit to say something the others one's dying to hear. What kind of relationship between a caller and dial tone and a rejection of 20-seconds-conversation?
What kind of relationship, what why should we stay and live with it, if it's only makes one's life miserable? Because every time I had to wait, be told to be patient and realize that this isn't working out like it used to be, I give my best to hold the tears and try really hard not to cry.
You really had no idea what it's like to be me, do you?
How hard to say something, to share your burden with me and forgot all those damn task you have while you spent a day with me, once a months, and not ignoring me? Why can't you see that you don't make it easier? And sometimes, all the things you said about how much you care and how your love is bigger than mine, sounds like a big obvious lies to me. Cause if you really care and you really love, you'll take your time and try to make it a good quality time.
All I'm saying is just my thoughts lately. I miss the old him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment