Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Graduation tickers

8 May 2013

Love is Not Enough

In relationship, love is not enough. It's never been. So many hard things you have to face, so many to take  and give without losing your affection them. It's not that easy cause I'm there.
Sometimes I don't get it why did he say love and those sweet talks and stuff but sometimes he make me feel  like he didn't. There is no laws or rules about how someone should proves their love. Some let their feeling show by words, some through acts of sincerity. And some keep it for their selves to know in silence.
Red, in this subject, can be hard to understand sometimes. He's not really open to anyone, sometimes not even to me. And that kills me a little cause God knows how many times I lay my head in my pillow, wondering what's going on and loves the pain from imagination of the worst version of how our relationship end instead of believing what he said or realizing the truth that he always been honest to me. Well at least since our last breakup.
Love is not enough, cause I love him enough to know he's the one I will despite all things and still, that's not enough.
I need to be more patience. More faith in him, in me, in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment