Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Graduation tickers

18 August 2012

A Little Poem to Dania

Couple days ago I met my deary friend Dania, had a good talk when she told me about a guy we loves and how things sometimes gets pretty confusing to understand. So I was in the bathroom on 5 pm and sang random tune, random words just to fill the shower time with something's good when I think of a word.
Constant battle. And it's like a machine I automaticly think of them. So here it is.


Constant Battle

You and I like a constant battle everyday
We fought for something we can't decide
We said we let things flow but we didn't
We act like two strangers when eyes really can't tell the truth

Like how we used to talk
Your silly jokes
My freak habits
And how our mutual weirdness blend so well
Like I have known you all of my life

I can feel your pain
Teary memories you told me with little fake smile
I wait you told me what's on your mind
But it seems like you didn't have one
Or even a heart to feel
Cause sometimes divided we stand, united we fall
And it didn't feel like falling too hard
When I'd rather feel a little pain than nothing at all
And for you it's all a mystery

I'm in constant battle everyday
Between things I want, and thing I need
About what feels right but probably wrong,
And what's right but pretty tough
Or none of it were true

And you're in constant battle all of your life
For things you can't feel and how you decide to let it show
When life treats you rough once,you dance in the rain
And turn everyone wrong into tears
Instead let them heal your pain


I wonder what it's gonna be like in months
After I left
And you stayed
And we
Us
Or is it just you, separately, me.


Shoot. I'm on vacation way too much I need to get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment